Jimmy Kimmel loves to celebrate April Fools Day with his annual "Pranksgiving" episode, zeroing in on the former guy's "best" prank on the American people.
"Remember last year, when Trump promised the coronavirus would disappear by Easter?" Kimmel joked. "That was a good one. That was maybe the best one ever."
It's a day late but those Trump burns keep overnight. Enjoy.
Crazy Peeps, Palin Gets COVID & Clayton Kershaw's Interview with Guillermo www.youtube.com
- #EndorseThis: Kimmel Highlights 'The Kings Of Conservative ... ›
- #EndorseThis: Kimmel Bites Trump Over Dog Charity Scandal ... ›
- #EndorseThis: Jimmy Kimmel's White House Hand-Washing Video ... ›
- #EndorseThis: Jimmy Kimmel Toasts Trump's Deranged Wedding ... ›
- #EndorseThis: Hilarious 'Tomorrow' Parody Bids Not-So-Fond ... ›
- 'Kimmel' Imagines Donald Trump's Campaign as an Elaborate April ... ›
- April Fools' Donald Trump 'announcement:' 'I'm not really running for ... ›
- Jimmy Kimmel On Donald Trump's April Fool's Day Pranks & More ... ›
- See funny 'Boss Baby' Trump denying pandemic response charges ... ›
- Trump Just Told His Biggest Coronavirus Lie Yet – Mother Jones ›
- Trump versus the truth: The most outrageous falsehoods of his ... ›
- How Donald Trump orchestrated the 'lie of the year' - CNNPolitics ›
- Trump's Covid lies were a tragedy. Were they also a crime? ›
- All of Trump's Lies About the Coronavirus - The Atlantic ›