"The Trumps get thrown out tomorrow," warbles Jen Houston in an Annie parody celebrating the election loss of the soon to be gone Trump administration. With continuing election challenges from Trump and his gang, the parody arrived just in time.
Houston -- a simple, down-to-earth country rocker -- artfully crafts quick whips and creates the agonizing feeling of waiting in limbo for the orange man to be thrown out of the Oval Office. She's absolutely hilarious.
We've been waiting to say "Bye Don" to Trump and his spawn since 2016, so let's use the final days of his administration to laugh and heal. Enjoy!
🎵 The Trumps get thrown out tomorrow / Seein’ that bottom feeder leave with sorrow will be sweet 🎵 — ‘Annie’ meets… https://t.co/LKFeCfSEBH— NowThis (@NowThis)1609374180.0
- #EndorseThis: Robin Williams 'Savaged' Donald Trump -- Not Joe ... ›
- #EndorseThis: The Liar Tweets Tonight! Vote Him Away - National ... ›
- #EndorseThis: Randy Rainbow Roasts 'The Bunker Boy' Trump ... ›
- EndorseThis: Russia Today's Video 'Satire' Of Trump As Putin's Punk ›
- Endorse This: Wrath Of The Trump Fans - National Memo ›
- Endorse This: Cruz Controlled - National Memo ›
- Endorse This: To Pluto — And Beyond! - The National Memo ›
- Endorse This: Jon Stewart Doesn't Think 'Man Baby' Trump Eligible ... ›
- Endorse This: Ted Cruz's Own Joseph McCarthy - National Memo ›
- Endorse This - National Memo ›
- #EndorseThis: Colbert Drops Tuneful Burn Of GOP's Greene - National Memo ›
- #EndorseThis: Jimmy Kimmel Celebrates 'Pranksgiving' With Trump Burns - National Memo ›