ATLANTA — Former President Donald Trump has paid the attorneys’ fees of two metro Atlanta counties in a lawsuit that sought to overturn the presidential election results in Georgia. Election officials in Cobb and DeKalb counties sought the fees in a Trump lawsuit Cobb called “meritless and legally deficient.” A hearing on those requests was set for this Friday. But last week Trump paid the Cobb County Board of Elections $15,554 to cover its legal costs through June 1, the county’s attorney confirmed. Trump’s attorney confirmed the former president also has paid fees to DeKalb County, though th...
- Georgia Prosecutor Recruits Top Racketeering Expert In Trump ... ›
- Trumpist Lawyer Lin Wood Accused Of Violent, Delusional Behavior ... ›
- 'Pure Insanity': Emails Show Trump Urging Justice Officials To ... ›
- Experts Roast Trump’s ‘Incompetent' Lawsuit Against Social Media Giants - National Memo ›
- ‘Bombshell’ Notes Expose Trump’s Post-Election Scheme To Corrupt Justice Department - National Memo ›
- Michigan Judge Refers Trump’s 'Kraken' Lawyers For Disbarment ›
- In Georgia, Trump Says Stacey Abrams 'Would Be Better' Than Gov. Kemp - National Memo ›