Report: Giuliani Tried To Dodge Service In $1B Dominion Voting Lawsuit
NEW YORK — Rudy Giuliani spent a week dodging service of a $1.3 billion lawsuit filed by Dominion Voting Systems after publicly declaring he was ready for the legal fight, a source told the Daily News. Dominion hired the process servers to hand Giuliani its 107-page lawsuit after the former mayor ignored requests to simply accept it via email, the source said. The voting machine company claims Giuliani destroyed its reputation by knowingly spreading lies that it helped steal the election for President Biden. On Tuesday, the company filed a separate defamation suit, also seeking $1.3 billion, a...
- Trump Revives 'Stop The Steal' Lies In His Impeachment Response ... ›
- Dominion Sues Giuliani For Over $1.3 Billion To Punish His 'Big Lie ... ›
- Top US Agencies Officially Smash Giuliani’s Election Conspiracy Claims - National Memo ›
- Top Republican Says Giuliani Instigated Georgia Voting Restrictions - National Memo ›
- Giuliani’s Home Searched, Phone Seized As Feds Execute Search Warrants - National Memo ›
- ‘Very Substantial Evidence’ Of Crime Had To Justify Giuliani Search, Say Experts - National Memo ›