The FBI has now arrested at least 150 of the pro-Trump thugs who attacked one of the greatest symbols of democracy in America, so their would-be dictator could stay in office. According to CNN, the FBI has over 400 insurrectionists in its sights after receiving more than 200,000 digital media tips.
Do you know what's funny? Those morons "are incriminating themselves all over social media," as Jimmy Kimmel noted with a laugh on his late-night show Jimmy Kimmel Live!
As dire and despicable at their Jan. 6 crimes were, this is indeed comical. Watch as Kimmel recounts hilarious examples of the clues left by Capitol rioters for law enforcement. It's almost as if they want to go to jail. Enjoy!
Criminals who stormed the Capitol are incriminating themselves all over social media… https://t.co/cmwV3RdMuk— Jimmy Kimmel Live (@Jimmy Kimmel Live) 1611733611.0
- #EndorseThis: Rufus Wainwright Sings 'Bye Bye Bloatus' - National ... ›
- The Radicalization Of Trump Rioter Kevin Greeson - National Memo ›
- Hawley And Cruz Face Ethics Complaint Over Capitol Insurrection ... ›
- EndorseThis: Jimmy Kimmel Offers His Top Tips For The Apocalypse ›
- #EndorseThis: Kimmel Says Maybe Trump Should Quit Making ... ›
- #EndorseThis: Jimmy Kimmel Discovers Hair-Raising Truth About ... ›
- #EndorseThis: Kimmel Delivers A Sick Burn On Trump Photo Op ... ›
- After Mocking Judge’s Order, Capitol Rioter ‘Bullhorn Lady’ Facing Jail - National Memo ›
- Late-Night Hosts React With Shock, Anger to Capitol Attack – NBC ... ›
- Jimmy Kimmel: GOP 'Scumbags' Who Incited MAGA Riot 'Are Not ... ›
- Jimmy Kimmel Furious Over Ted Cruz's Capitol Riot Complicity ›
- Jimmy Kimmel on Angry Trump Mob Storming the Capitol - YouTube ›
- Colbert, Kimmel Take Aim at Trump, Republicans After D.C. ... ›
- Late night hosts react to Trump supporters storming Capitol | EW.com ›
- Jimmy Kimmel Slams Trump for Inflaming Violence | PEOPLE.com ›
- Late-night TV hosts slam pro-Trump mob: 'The president wanted this' ›