Reprinted with permission from Daily Kos
Looks like Mike Lindell is at the end of his bedsheet.
Newsmax—which not that long ago would have eagerly touted a conspiracy theory about a race of Jewish-funded reptilian overlords stealing the election from Donald Trump (assuming the network could have somehow dug up a stock photo of George Soros posing with an iguana)—is now apparently scared shitless about potentially being sued by Dominion Election Systems. As well it should be.
Yesterday the network invited MyPillow guy Mike Lindell on air to talk about cancel culture, but we didn't get to hear much of what he had to say about that because anchor Bob Sellers spent most of the segment loudly reading cover-your-ass disclaimers over Lindell's conspiratorial blather.
After Lindell claimed he had "100 percent proof" that the election was stolen by Dominion election machines, Sellers shut him down … but Lindell just kept talking.
It was HIIII-larious:
After Sellers reads a detailed disclaimer noting that Newsmax has been unable to verify any of Lindell's claims about Dominion Voting Systems allegedly stealing the election, Lindell claims Twitter shut him down because he's "revealing all the evidence on Friday of all the election fraud with these machines."
At that point, Sellers begs his producers to "get out of here, please."
And then, because I hadn't laughed quite hard enough yet to literally piss myself, Sellers gets up and FUCKING LEAVES!
I'm thinking now might be a great time to start a new politics podcast, because I can almost guarantee you'd be able to book Mike Lindell. And I doubt there'd be any time limit. You could call it MyPodcast and make him your first guest—and then just sit back and watch the fireworks fizzle!
And as long as you have $1.3 billion burning a hole in your back pocket, well, it should all go swimmingly, now shouldn't it?
- Trump Bashes Kemp At Georgia Rally For Refusing To Void Election ... ›
- Dominion Sues Giuliani For Over $1.3 Billion To Punish His 'Big Lie ... ›
- Poll: Americans Dismiss GOP Obsessions With ‘Cancel Culture’ And ‘Debt Crisis’ - National Memo ›
- Dominion Voting Systems Files $1.3B Lawsuit Against MyPillow Guy - National Memo ›
- My Pillow guy Mike Lindell gets canceled in Newsmax interview ›
- Newsmax Anchors Cut Off Mike Lindell As He Tries To Talk Fraud ... ›
- Newsmax Anchor Cuts Off Mike Lindell As Network Braces For ... ›
- Newsmax anchor walks away from Mike Lindell interview after he ... ›
- Newsmax Anchor Begs Producers to 'Get Out' of Trainwreck Mike ... ›
- The MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell prompts Newsmax anchor to walk ... ›
- Newsmax anchor walks out after MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell's rant ›
- Newsmax cancels MyPillow's Mike Lindell live on air - Vox ›