Reprinted with permission from Alternet
MyPillow founder and conspiracy theorist Mike Lindell appeared on former top Trump White House advisor Steve Bannon's streaming TV show promising he has information that will convince the U.S. Supreme Court to invalidate the 2020 presidential election and return Donald Trump to the Oval Office.
"What I'm talking about Steve is what I've been doing since January," Lindell said on Real America's Voice. "All the evidence I have – everything is going to go before the Supreme Court and the election of 2020 is going bye-bye."
"It was an attack by other countries, communism coming in, I don't know what they're going to do after they pull it down but –" Lindell rambled.
"Hang on," Bannon pleaded repeatedly, but Lindell kept going.
"Donald Trump will be back in office in August," he declared.
Dominion Voting Systems has filed a $1.3 billion defamation lawsuit against Lindell.
- Trump Schemes To Launch 2024 Campaign At Biden's Inauguration ... ›
- The Wealthy Sponsors Of Tucker Carlson's Phony 'Class Warfare ... ›
- MyPillow Guy Is Kingpin Of Disinformation On Election and Virus ... ›
- Dominion Voting Systems Files $1.3B Lawsuit Against MyPillow Guy ... ›
- My Pillow Guy Visits White House To Talk 'Martial Law' With Trump ... ›
- Dominion Sues Giuliani For Over $1.3 Billion To Punish His 'Big Lie ... ›
- The political history of Mike Lindell, MyPillow CEO and Trump ally ›
- Mike Lindell made his bed with Trump's bogus conspiracies. Now ... ›
- Mike Lindell Says Trump 'Will Be Back in Office in August' Thanks to ... ›
- Dominion sues MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell over pro-Trump election ... ›
- MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell's Social-Media Site Called Frank, Page ... ›
- MyPillow and CEO Mike Lindell hit with $1.3 billion lawsuit from ... ›
- Three false claims about the election made in Mike Lindell's new film ... ›
- Dominion Seeks $1.3 Billion In Suit Against MyPillow, Mike Lindell ... ›
- Dominion Sues MyPillow, CEO Mike Lindell Over Election Claims ... ›