#EndorseThis: Randy Rainbow Warbles 'A Spoonful Of Clorox'
"A Spoonful of Clorox" might seem almost too easy a song parody of Donald Trump's latest stunning gaffe – but Randy Rainbow rose to this moment of unbelievable madness with his usual creative genius. (Yes, he's the true stable genius, not that idiot in the White House.)
That's why this video is nearing four million views within days of its release. The only worry here, aside from laughing yourself to death, is that the Trump cultists will take this seriously, like the nimrods who have been calling New York's Poison Control Center to find out whether they should follow the president's suggestion.
Please don't drink the bleach. Just click.
- #EndorseThis: Randy Rainbow Presents “Coronavirus Lament ... ›
- EndorseThis: Randy Rainbow's Satirical Paean To Social Distancing ›
- #EndorseThis: Mike Pence Won't Like Randy Rainbow's 'Kamala!' - National Memo ›
- #EndorseThis: Randy Rainbow Gets In Holiday Spirit With Rudy Parody ›
- #EndorseThis: 'Sedition!' Is Randy Rainbow's Latest Parody -- By Popular Demand - National Memo ›
- #EndorseThis: Roy Wood Jr. Kills In New 'Dark Humor' Set - National Memo ›