For fans of classic Broadway, it will come as no surprise that Randy Rainbow's convention week tribute to Kamala Harris is set to the tune of "Camelot," classic title song of the 1960 Lerner and Loewe hit.
It will also surprise nobody that "Kamala" inspired truly marvelous parody lyrics and a hilarious video featuring Trump and of course, his vice president and her new rival:
Will she be crowned America's new VP?
Elizabeth and Bernie say "Well…duh"
And in his pants Mike Pence just made a pee-pee
He's scared a' her!
Rainbow's latest is fittingly nostalgic for Democrats as they gather amid Trump's pandemic -- harking back to the glory days of a civilized White House under Jackie and Jack Kennedy. Like Randy, we look forward with new hope.
- #EndorseThis: Randy Rainbow Warbles 'A Spoonful Of Clorox ... ›
- EndorseThis: Randy Rainbow's 'Gee Anthony Fauci' Is Parody Gold ›
- Danziger Draws - National Memo ›
- #EndorseThis: New Randy Rainbow Parody Sees Off Trump And McEnany - National Memo ›
- #EndorseThis: Randy Rainbow Gets In Holiday Spirit With Rudy Parody ›
- #EndorseThis: Lin-Manuel, Billy Porter, And Dozens Of Stars Raise Their Voices For Georgia ›
- #EndorseThis: Colbert Unveils ‘The Adventures Of Mike Pence’ - National Memo ›
- #EndorseThis: 'Sedition!' Is Randy Rainbow's Latest Parody -- By Popular Demand - National Memo ›