Mike Pence has had a rough week, forced to choose between his reckless boss, who treats the presidency like he's running the mob, or democracy, which he swore he would uphold. Constrained by the Constitution he finally chose the latter and reluctantly disappointed Trump, even though he will face the president's childish wrath (and his lunatic supporters).
Now in a new satirical cartoon, the Late Show chronicles Pence's moral struggle. So kick back and enjoy this Colbert masterpiece, The Adventures of Mike Pence.
On #LSSC tonight: It’s time for The Adventures of Mike Pence. https://t.co/gu9V3TMU11— A Late Show (@A Late Show)1609898400.0
- Pence Quietly Seeking To Salvage Reputation As Trump Implodes ... ›
- Wall Street Journal Editorial Rebukes Trump For 'Embarrassing ... ›
- Trump Calling Supporters To Capitol For 'Wild Time' When Electoral ... ›
- Senate Parliamentary Expert Says Pence 'Has No Authority' To ... ›
- Why Pence Won't Be Able To Block Congressional Confirmation Of ... ›
- Mike Pence Has Debased The Vice Presidency - National Memo ›
- #EndorseThis: Mike Pence Won't Like Randy Rainbow's 'Kamala ... ›
- #EndorseThis: SNL Introduces New Biden In Hilarious Mike Pence ... ›
- Constitution does not allow Mike Pence to reject electoral votes ›
- Electoral College results: Mike Pence promises to hear objections ›
- What's funny about Mike Pence? He's 'the whitest person in politics' ›
- Jimmy Kimmel Proves Mike Pence is an Alien - YouTube ›
- 10 funny tweets about Vice President Mike Pence's debate fly ... ›