NEW YORK — Allen Weisselberg, the financial sentry at the Trump Organization now in the crosshairs of prosecutors diving into Donald Trump’s business dealings, frankly claims he steers clear of the “legal side” of the money flow. In previously unreported deposition documents obtained by the New York Daily News, Weisselberg, who has micromanaged the organization’s finances for decades, shrugged off interest in or knowledge of the legalities of Trump’s till. “That’s not my thing,” he declared. It’s very much the thing of Manhattan District Attorney Cy Vance Jr., who recently used a grand jury su...
- Trump Investigators Ask About Longtime CFO Allen Weisselberg's ... ›
- Investigators seize evidence from Trump CFO Allen Weisselberg's ... ›
- Allen Weisselberg, Longtime Trump Organization CFO, Testified and ... ›
- Prosecutors Investigating the Trump Organization Zero In on Trump ... ›
- Meet Allen Weisselberg, Trump Org. CFO Manhattan DA Is ... ›