Jeff Danziger lives in New York City. He is represented by CWS Syndicate and the Washington Post Writers Group. He is the recipient of the Herblock Prize and the Thomas Nast (Landau) Prize. He served in the US Army in Vietnam and was awarded the Bronze Star and the Air Medal. He has published eleven books of cartoons and one novel. Visit him at DanzigerCartoons.com.
Start your day with National Memo Newsletter
The opinions that matter. Delivered to your inbox every morning
Randy Rainbow gives us one more hilarious parody song before Donald Trump officially leaves the presidency -- now less than 24 hours away, thank God! This time Rainbow reworks Seasons of Love from the Tony-award winning musical RENT: Live. Same jaunty tune, but a lot less love in this version, in which the brilliant satirist recaps Trump's embarrassing presidency.
As one fan, username digicog, wrote in the Youtube comments: "Where would we be without Randy?" We couldn't agree more -- he helped us survive these awful years, So enjoy Seasons of Trump!
- #EndorseThis: Randy Rainbow Roasts 'The Bunker Boy' Trump ... ›
- #EndorseThis: NEW Randy Rainbow With Patti Lupone (!) Singing ... ›
- #EndorseThis: New Randy Rainbow Parody Sees Off Trump And ... ›
- #EndorseThis: Randy Rainbow Trolls Trump's 'Distraction' - National ... ›
- #EndorseThis: Randy Rainbow Trills 'No Rules For Donald ... ›
- #EndorseThis: 'Sedition!' Is Randy Rainbow's Latest Parody -- By ... ›
- EndorseThis: Randy Rainbow's 'Gee Anthony Fauci' Is Parody Gold ›
- EndorseThis: Randy Rainbow Gets In Holiday Spirit With Rudy Parody ›
- The Trump Era Is Ending, But Randy Rainbow Is Just Getting Started ... ›
- Don't Tell Donald He's NOT RE-ELECTED TODAY! - Randy ... ›
- Randy Rainbow Destroys Rudy 'The Leaky Lawyer' in Holiday ... ›
- Randy Rainbow's Donald Trump Parody Videos: Watch | Billboard ›
- SEASONS OF TRUMP - A Randy Rainbow Song Parody - YouTube ›