Jeff Danziger lives in New York City. He is represented by CWS Syndicate and the Washington Post Writers Group. He is the recipient of the Herblock Prize and the Thomas Nast (Landau) Prize. He served in the US Army in Vietnam and was awarded the Bronze Star and the Air Medal. He has published eleven books of cartoons and one novel. Visit him at DanzigerCartoons.com.
Start your day with National Memo Newsletter
The opinions that matter. Delivered to your inbox every morning
Reprinted with permission from DailyKos
Even though the 2020 election wasn't ruined by sabotage and we now have President Joe Biden, we still have a deeply broke and highly politicized U.S. Postal Service (USPS). Among all the other housecleaning Biden has to do, New Jersey Rep. Bill Pascrell isn't going to let him forget about it. The Democrat has written to Biden, urging him to "fire the entire Postal Board of Governors for their silence and complicity in trump and dejoy's [sic] attempts to subvert the election and destroy the Post Office."
- D emocratic Lawmakers Seek Probe Of Postmaster General Over ... ›
- Outrage At DeJoy As Postal Service Misses Election Day Deadline ... ›
- Why We Can't Afford To Let The Postal Service Go Down - National ... ›
- Republicans Scheming To Rip Off US Postal Service - National Memo ›
- Postal Service Faces 'Unprecedented' Holiday Weekend Delays ... ›
- Turning Our Very American Postal Service Into A Partisan Pawn ... ›