Reprinted with permission from Alternet
He retweets Donald Trump, Jr. He just posted an article from the right wing National Review titled, "The GOP Future is Bright." And he raised over a million dollars for Donald Trump's re-election.
Jeff Miller is a former Rick Perry staffer turned energy lobbyist turned corporate lobbyist with clients including Apple, Amazon, Dow Chemical, PhRMA, and the Yocha Dehe Wintun Nation.
He's also a board member of the Republican Jewish Coalition and a member of the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum Council.
And he's furious with Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA).
Greene has been equating mask mandates and now "vaccine passports" with aspects of the Holocaust. Last week Greene said Speaker Pelosi's mask mandate was "exactly" like what happened in Nazi Germany, including putting Jews on trains and sending them to the gas chambers.
Tuesday morning she wrote: "Vaccinated employees get a vaccination logo just like the Nazi's forced Jewish people to wear a gold star," and added, "Vaccine passports & mask mandates create discrimination against unvaxxed people who trust their immune systems to a virus that is 99% survivable."
Her anti-semitic remarks and her coronavirus disinformation were too much for many, some of whom are blaming House GOP Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy for not seeking to expel her from Congress.
But Miller focused on Greene, slamming her in a tweet:
Here's how some are responding:
- Suddenly, House Republicans Are Upset By Greene's Anti-Semitic ... ›
- Jewish Groups Denounce Greene's 'Grotesque' Comment On The ... ›
- McConnell Condemns QAnon — Except When He Doesn't ... ›
- To McCarthy, QAnon Backers Prove House GOP Is 'Diverse ... ›
- Rep. Greene 'Pissing Off' Republicans, But They Won't Stop Her ... ›
- Destroying Conservatism Will Be Marjorie Taylor Greene's Only ... ›
- WATCH: Notorious Racist Praises Rep. Greene In Jan. 7 Interview ... ›
- CPAC Promoted Virulently Anti-Semitic Conspiracist As Featured ... ›
- QAnon's Rep. Greene Endorsed 9/11 And School Shooting ... ›
- Why McCarthy Is Suddenly Worried Over (Anti-Semitic) Hate Crimes - National Memo ›
- Nashville Shop Selling Yellow ‘Not Vaccinated’ Stars That Mock Holocaust ›
- Poll: Nearly Half Of QAnon Followers Believe In Global Jewish Conspiracy - National Memo ›
- Greene Again Compares Vaccination Campaign To Nazi ‘Brownshirts’ - National Memo ›
- Book: Kelly Had To Restrain Trump From Praising Hitler - National Memo ›
- Boebert Joins Greene's Anti-Vax Campaign With Insulting 'Nazi' Smear - National Memo ›
- Greene Bursts Into Laughter When Asked About Child Who Died Of Covid-19 - National Memo ›
- In Leaked Video, Greene Hints At Assassinating Vaccination Surveyors ›
- Opposing Masks And Vaccines, Ghoulish Greene Chirps: ‘We Can’t Live Forever’ ›
- Kevin McCarthy condemns Marjorie Taylor Greene's Holocaust ... ›
- POLITICO Playbook PM: What will McCarthy do about MTG's Nazi ... ›
- McCarthy condemns Marjorie Taylor Greene's comparison of Covid ... ›
- Hold Marjorie Taylor Greene Accountable For Anti-Semitic Rhetoric ... ›
- Greene to AOC: 'You're Responsible for Attacks on Jewish People' ›
- Marjorie Taylor-Greene's anti-Semitism is as American as apple pie ... ›
- House Republican leaders condemn GOP candidate who made ... ›
- Marjorie Taylor-Greene and the Right's Odd Anti-Semitism ›