Reprinted with permission from Media MattersResearch contributions by Alex Walker
Update (2/22/21): CPAC has cancelled Young Pharaoh's scheduled appearance following the publication of this article. Young Pharaoh's information has also been removed from CPAC's website. The theme of this year's gathering is "American Uncanceled."
Leading Republican officials are set to speak at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) this week along with a virulently anti-Semitic speaker named Young Pharaoh.
Young Pharaoh is an online commentator who has told followers that Judaism is a "complete lie" and "made up for political gain," said that Jewish people are "thieving fake Jews," tweeted that "all the censorship & pedophilia on social media is being done by Israeli Jews," and claimed that "all of these big tech [companies], media, & social media platforms are controlled by CCP & Israel through Jewish CEO & corrupt Democrats." Young Pharaoh has also attacked conservative commentator Ben Shapiro for being Jewish. He's additionally promoted the QAnon and Pizzagate conspiracy theories and falsely claimed that coronavirus vaccines will "alter your DNA."
The American Conservative Union and ACU Chair Matt Schlapp run CPAC, which is scheduled for February 25-28 in Orlando, Florida. On its website, CPAC describes itself as "the largest and most influential gathering of conservatives in the world. Launched in 1974, CPAC brings together hundreds of conservative organizations, thousands of activists, millions of viewers and the best and brightest leaders in the world." This year's speakers include former President Donald Trump, Govs. Ron DeSantis (FL) and Kristi Noem (SD), and numerous other leading Republicans.
According to its schedule, CPAC is hosting Young Pharaoh during a Sunday session called "Please Check the Number and Dial Again: Doubt, Dysfunction, and the Price of Missed Opportunities." CPAC states on its website that Young Pharaoh is a "Philosopher, Scholar, Musician" and links to his Twitter account. CPAC also links to youngpharaoh.net -- that site redirects to "Pharaoh Aten University," which features Young Pharaoh's videos spreading conspiracy theories about vaccines and the "new world order."
Young Pharaoh has posted numerous anti-Semitic tweets. He's also frequently promoted dangerous conspiracy theories. Here is a sampling of the tweets on his CPAC-promoted account.
Young Pharaoh: "THERE IS NO #HISTORICAL OR #SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE PROVING THE EXISTENCE OF #JEWS OR #JUDAISM... ITS ALL A COMPLETE #LIE. … COMPLETELY MADE UP FOR #POLITICAL GAIN."
Young Pharaoh: "'AMEN' IS A STOLEN TERM BY THIEVING #FAKE #JEWS. … THE HEBREW #LANGUAGE I MADE UP FANTASY."
Young Pharaoh: "ALL THE #CENSORSHIP & #PEDOPHILIA ON #SOCIALMEDIA IS BEING DONE BY #ISRAELI #JEWS."
Young Pharaoh: "ALL OF THESE #BIGTECH COMAPNIES, #MEDIA, & #SOCIALMEDIA PLATFORMS ARE CONTROLLED BY #CCP & #ISRAEL THROUGH #JEWISH #CEO & CORRUPT #DEMOCRATS."
Young Pharaoh: "YOU SOUND STUPID, THERE ISNT A #JEW ON THIS PLANET I WOULDBT DESTROY IN A #DEBATE."
Young Pharaoh: "HEARD YOUR A #JEW, YOU MAN ENOUGH YO TAKE THIS #DEBATE & GET DESTROYED?"
Young Pharaoh: "IM GETTING #READY TO EXPOSE #ISRAEL, #WAYFAIR, & MUCH MORE... ALOT OF THE CONTENT TOWARDS THE #JEWS WILL BE POSTED INSIDE OF MY WEBSITE."
Young Pharaoh: "@realDonaldTrump @FBI #INVESTIGATE @Twitter #QANON #WEG1WGA." Young Pharaoh has also repeatedly promoted the QAnon hashtag "WWG1WGA."
Young Pharaoh: "THE #CORONAVIRUS DIDNT WORK SO THEY STAGED A #RIOT TO TRY & #INSTITUTE #MARTIALLAW."
Young Pharaoh pushed the false claim that coronavirus vaccines will "alter your DNA." The coronavirus vaccine will not alter people's DNA.
Young Pharaoh promoted the "Frazzledrip" conspiracy theory. For more on the "Frazzledrip" conspiracy theory, which was also promoted by Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) go here.
"GEORGE FLOYD, RIOTS, & ANNONYMOUS EXPOSED AS DEEP STATE PSYOP FOR NWO!" Young Pharaoh's conspiracy theory video was posted on YouTube.
- 5 Lowlights From CPAC 2015 (So Far) - National Memo ›
- Roseanne Barr Channels 4Chan Racism, Anti-Semitism, And ... ›
- How Ugly Racial Ideology Mars CPAC — Year After Year After Year ›
- House Democrats Prepare To Boot Rep. Greene From Committees ... ›
- Trump Praises Hungary's Anti-Semitic, Dictatorial Orban As 'Like Me ... ›
- Destroying Conservatism Will Be Marjorie Taylor Greene's Only ... ›
- Meet The New CPAC Speakers, Same As The Old CPAC Speakers ... ›
- #EndorseThis: Kimmel Obliterates CPAC Convention In Merciless Monologue - National Memo ›
- #EndorseThis: Internet Roasts CPAC's 'Golden Trump' Idol - National Memo ›
- Don Jr. Flops At CPAC With Wacky ‘Muppet’ Speech - National Memo ›
- Top Trump Fundraiser Blasts Greene Over Holocaust Rants - National Memo ›
- Why McCarthy Is Suddenly Worried Over (Anti-Semitic) Hate Crimes - National Memo ›
- FBI Will Bolster New York Police To Probe Surging Hate Crimes - National Memo ›
- Nashville Shop Selling Yellow ‘Not Vaccinated’ Stars That Mock Holocaust ›
- Poll: Nearly Half Of QAnon Followers Believe In Global Jewish Conspiracy - National Memo ›
- Greene Again Compares Vaccination Campaign To Nazi ‘Brownshirts’ - National Memo ›
- Boebert Joins Greene's Anti-Vax Campaign With Insulting 'Nazi' Smear - National Memo ›
- Don Jr Delivers Hilariously Self-Owning CPAC Speech - National Memo ›
- Anti-Vax Anti-Semitism: Swastika Seen At Mandate Protest With GOP Candidate - National Memo ›
- 'Conspiracy Stuff': DeSantis Aide Pushed Anti-Semitic Theory On Twitter - National Memo ›
- Meet the 11 biggest white nationalists speaking at CPAC 2020 ... ›
- Michelle Malkin receives media credentials for CPAC, despite being ... ›
- 2020 Conservative Conference Features Over 30 Antisemitic ... ›
- Conservative group cuts ties with Michelle Malkin | TheHill ›
- RNC Speaker Cut From Lineup After Retweeting Anti-Semitic ... ›
- Featured CPAC Speaker Young Pharaoh Said Judaism Is a ... ›
- Featured CPAC speaker said Judaism is a “complete lie” and ... ›