MyPillow CEO and deranged election conspiracist Mike Lindell has been been on the warpath since Donald Trump lost the 2020 election, spending millions of dollars to find "proof" that somehow, someway Trump won. But his proof is much like Lindell himself: "completely ridiculous."
During an interview with CNN reporter Drew Griffin, Lindell claimed to have "one piece of 1.2 billion lines of data from the election, OK? Within that will be timestamps when it happened, there'll be flips in there."
CNN talked with nine top cybersecurity experts who said it was "completely ridiculous" and "proof of nothing," as well as counh ty election officials of both parties who confirmed that Lindell's Chinese cyber-hacking conspiracy was literally impossible -- because their voting systems aren't linked to the Internet.
Lindell lost it: "He said that's nothing, huh? Then you didn't hire a cyber expert."
Watch the train wreck below:
Reporter baffled after Mike Lindell shows him 'evidence of nothing' in train wreck interview www.youtube.com
- Wacky Advisers Have Roped Trump Into Their QAnon Restoration ... ›
- MyPillow Guy's 'Free Speech' Website Is A Hilarious, Disastrous ... ›
- MyPillow Guy's Firm Damaged By Failed Mask Venture - National ... ›
- MyPillow Guy Is Kingpin Of Disinformation On Election and Virus ... ›
- #EndorseThis: Will Conspiracy-Crazed Wingnuts Resist Mike ... ›
- Dominion Voting Systems Files $1.3B Lawsuit Against MyPillow Guy ... ›
- Poll: Nearly One-Third Of GOP Voters Believe Trump Will Be ... ›
- MyPillow Guy Now Denies Predicting Trump Will Return In August ›
- MyPillow and CEO Mike Lindell hit with $1.3 billion lawsuit from ... ›
- MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell's latest election conspiracy theory is his ... ›
- MyPillow Guy Loses It as CNN Reporter Tells Him: You Have 'Proof ... ›
- MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell spars with CNN reporter in off-the-rails ... ›
- 'What is this?' CNN reporter baffled after Mike Lindell shows him ... ›
- Video: Mike Lindell Fact-Checked Live on CNN Over Voter-Fraud ... ›
- CNN reporter shows Mike Lindell why his election claims don't add up ›