Conservatives are avoiding the Covid-19 vaccine like they should be avoiding the virus itself. According to Civiqs, 41 percent of Republicans say they would definitely not accept a coronavirus vaccine, as doses pile up in red states.
Thankfully, The Daily Show with Trevor Noah has a creative solution: Bring in far-right loony and 2020 election conspiracist Mike Lindell (played by Michael Kosta, but don't tell the Republicans).
Packaged like a MyPillow ad, with a special offer of a second dose 21 to 28 days later, how could even the mosts conspiracy-addled Republicans pass it up? Click and chortle.
Hey conservatives, here’s a vaccine you can trust. https://t.co/r5UNwOmFM4— The Daily Show (@The Daily Show)1618779600.0
- On Fox News, Fauci Urges Trump To Back Vaccination Drive ... ›
- Vaccine Doses Pile Up In Red States As Republicans Reject ... ›
- 'Put Me In Jail': Fierce Vaccine Resistance By Far-Right Republicans ... ›
- GOP Anti-Vaxxers Are Destroying America's Hope For Herd Immunity - National Memo ›
- MyPillow Guy’s Firm Damaged By Failed Mask Venture - National Memo ›
- MyPillow Conspiracy Guy Pulls Ads From Fox News - National Memo ›
- #EndorseThis: Lindell Loses It When CNN Says His 'Proof' Is 'Completely Ridiculous' - National Memo ›
- MyPillow Guy Now Denies Predicting Trump Will Return In August ›
- MyPillow Guy’s Election ‘Bombshell’ Blows Up In His Face ›
- GOP Gov: Republican vaccine hesitancy is 'worrisome' | Nation ... ›
- Fauci on Attacks from Rep. Jordan and Republican Vaccine Hesitancy ›
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Republicans' Suspicious Minds on Vaccines ... ›
- Concern about Republican coronavirus vaccine hesitancy is ... ›
- Half of Republican men say they don't want the vaccine - Los ... ›
- Many Republicans don't want a coronavirus vaccine - The ... ›
- Fauci: Republican vaccine deniers are hurting efforts to lift Covid ... ›
- Why 41 percent of Republicans don't plan to get the COVID vaccine ... ›