Sarah Cooper is at the peak of creativity these days – and now she has issued another TikTok Trump parody titled "How to mask." In a moment of masking revisionism, the president insisted that he has "no problem" with Americans protecting themselves against coronavirus with masks.
Not that Trump would do anything to promote face masks, of course, after he, his White House entourage, and their millions of numbskull followers have spent months stigmatizing them. But more recently he claimed, not very convincingly, that he donned a mask and even liked it.
That black mask, he chuckled, "looked like the Lone Ranger," an allusion to the old radio and TV hero who wore a mask over his eyes (not his nose and mouth).
It's a lot funnier when Sarah does it.
Trump is a worthless president but a priceless buffoon.
Click and enjoy.
- #EndorseThis: Sarah Cooper Does That Trump-Hannity 'Town Hall ... ›
- #EndorseThis: Sarah Cooper Does Trump's Madness In 45 Seconds ... ›
- #EndorseThis: Sarah Cooper's Tulsa Takedown Is Final - National ... ›
- #EndorseThis: Sarah Cooper Aces Trump's 'Cognitive Test' - National Memo ›
- #EndorseThis: Sarah Cooper Transmutes Trump Babble Into Performance Art - National Memo ›
- #EndorseThis: Sarah Cooper Scores On Trump Mental Health Test - National Memo ›
- #EndorseThis: Sarah Cooper Answers Trump's Attack On TikTok - National Memo ›