For reasons not yet clear – an undisclosed stroke? – President Trump has undergone not one but two cognitive tests at Walter Reed Army Hospital. While these examinations are not exactly challenging to anyone with a working brain, Trump can't help bragging how well he did. (He says Joe Biden "should take the same exact test," although nobody sees any need for that.)
And now comedian Sarah Cooper has immortalized Trump's boasting in "How to cognitive," a TikTok lip-sync video that once again forces us to ask: WTF?
It's funny, it's pithy, and it's got cool art direction. Yeah, she's still brilliant.
- #EndorseThis: Sarah Cooper's Tulsa Takedown Is Final - National ... ›
- #EndorseThis: Sarah Cooper Models Trump's 'Lone Ranger' Look ... ›
- #EndorseThis: Sarah Cooper Transmutes Trump Babble Into Performance Art - National Memo ›
- #EndorseThis: Fox Anchor Taunts Trump On 'Easy' Cognitive Exam - National Memo ›
- #EndorseThis: Sarah Cooper Delivers Trump And Stahl On Climate Denial - National Memo ›
- #EndorseThis: GZERO Obtained Still More Tapes Of 'Perfect' Trump Phone Calls - National Memo ›
- #EnodrseThis: Kimmel Says Maybe Trump Should Quit Making Phone Calls - National Memo ›
- #EndorseThis: Roy Wood Jr. Kills In New 'Dark Humor' Set - National Memo ›