#EndorseThis: Sarah Cooper Transmutes Trump Babble Into Performance Art
Only Sarah Cooper could transform Trump's latest dumpster-fire press conference into a piece of hilarious performance art. She takes a snippet of his ramblings – on immigration policy – and finds the deeper truth within the lies.
"Who knows what happened to them?" he mutters. "But it wasn't good." He's trying to defame Joe Biden (and Barack Obama), but he's really talking about himself.
Click for cackles.
- #EndorseThis: Sarah Cooper Models Trump's 'Lone Ranger' Look ... ›
- #EndorseThis: Sarah Cooper Aces Trump's 'Cognitive Test ... ›
- #EndorseThis: Sarah Cooper Does That Trump-Hannity 'Town Hall ... ›
- #EndorseThis: Sarah Cooper Scores On Trump Mental Health Test - National Memo ›
- #EndorseThis: Sarah Cooper Brings Her Act To The DNC -- And Kills - National Memo ›