The dissident Republicans of the Lincoln Project -- including George Conway III, Rick Wilson, John Weaver, and Steve Schmidt -- have produced several of this cycle's most compelling political ads. These Never Trumpers know how to go negative.
Their latest effort punctures the antebellum pretensions of those Trumpsters (and outright fascists) who strut around with the Stars and Bars. It is, as perhaps they should have acknowledged years ago, the banner of treason -- and now even NASCAR admits that it must go. Only Trump still defends it.
This ad is short but pithy. Enjoy it patriotically.
- The Confederacy Crashes In A Week. It Only Took 150 Years ... ›
- Meet Mike Pitts — The SC State Rep. Who Fought To Fly The ... ›
- The Republican Party's Disturbing Romance With The Confederacy ... ›
- Nikki Haley Says Racist Killer 'Hijacked' Confederate Flag - National ... ›
- Trump Questions Lincoln’s Legacy In Bizarre Fox Interview ›
- #EndorseThis: Lincoln Project Ad Humiliates 'Comrade Trump' - National Memo ›