Greene Demands Biden Respond On Wuhan Lab Questions…By June 31!
Reprinted with permission from Daily Kos
A couple of days ago, alleged congressperson Marjorie Taylor Greene sent a letter to Joe Biden. I read it; you don't have to. Unless you read at a third grade level or worse, it might be hard for you to follow. It essentially boils down to "Wuhan lab … Chinese-made virus … fire Fauci or we'll impeach him … but his EMAILS, derpity-derpity-derp."
After reading the letter, which feels a little like getting virtually peed on by one of Peter Jackson's more egregious CGI orcs, it's hard not to notice this line jumping out at you: "We urge your administration to act to provide us with these answers by June 31, 2021."
Yup. Much like Jewish space lasers and a hearty portion of Marjorie Taylor Greene's prefrontal lobe, that date simply does not exist.
I used to have trouble remembering how many days are in each month—until I was 8 years old, that is, and my uncle taught me this poem:
30 days has September, April, June, and November
The rest have 31, except poor February, which has 28
And on leap year it has 29!
I've never forgotten that poem, and even if I had, there are always calendars. In fact, they installed a Google calendar update in the latest vaccine chip. Didn't you get the vaccine, Marge? Come on!
Maybe someone can help MTG out with this. And maybe they can write "L" and "R" on her shoes while they're at it. And somehow get her to stop eating glue.
Also, how fucking weird is it that an entire major U.S. political party has attempted to turn the world's leading infectious disease expert into a cartoon villain? "It's Science Man, Commissioner Gordon, and he wants us all to avoid easily preventable deaths! There's no time to lose!"
Oh, well. President Biden didn't really need another reason not to respond to this tripe, but now he's got an easy excuse. MTG's request is literally impossible.
But then, hey, so is starting fires with Jewish space lasers. Everyone knows all the best space lasers are made in China.
- Rep. Greene Thinks U.S. Territory Guam Gets Too Much 'Foreign ... ›
- Suddenly, House Republicans Are Upset By Greene's Anti-Semitic ... ›
- Greene Objects To FBI 'Targeting' Capitol Rioters - National Memo ›
- Did Greene Violate Federal Law In Her New SuperPAC Ad ... ›
- QAnon's Rep. Greene Endorsed 9/11 And School Shooting ... ›
- Greene Claims Capitol Riot Defendants Are 'Like Political Prisoners ... ›
- Destroying Conservatism Will Be Marjorie Taylor Greene's Only ... ›
- Greene Blames Fauci For Virus Because ‘I Don’t Believe In Evolution’ - National Memo ›
- Greene Denounces Christian Churches As ‘Basically Dead’ ›
- Greene Bursts Into Laughter When Asked About Child Who Died Of Covid-19 - National Memo ›
- As Virus Surges, Republicans Throw ’Temper Tantrum’ On House Floor - National Memo ›
- In Leaked Video, Greene Hints At Assassinating Vaccination Surveyors ›
- Opposing Masks And Vaccines, Ghoulish Greene Chirps: ‘We Can’t Live Forever’ ›
- Bill Maher Tackles Space Lasers, Frazzledrip & Marjorie Taylor ... ›
- Republicans under pressure after Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene's ... ›
- New demand to probe Fauci's ties to Wuhan lab, Marjorie Taylor ... ›
- NIH director: We need an investigation into the Wuhan lab-leak theory ›
- Fauci calls on China to release medical records of Wuhan lab ... ›
- How the “QAnon Candidate” Marjorie Taylor Greene Reached the ... ›
- New conservative group would save 'Anglo-Saxon' traditions ›
- Marjorie Taylor Greene compares House mask mandates to the ... ›
- Marjorie Taylor Greene Calls COVID 'Chinese Made Bio Weapon ... ›