Reprinted with permission from Alternet
President Donald Trump’s reelection campaign includes not only Donald Trump Jr. and Ivanka Trump, but also, the women two of Trump’s sons have been romantically involved with. And according to the New York Times, the president’s campaign manager has been funneling money to Kimberly Guilfoyle (Trump Jr.’s girlfriend) and Eric Trump’s wife, Lara Trump.
The payments, the Times reported, were made through Parscale Strategy, a private, San Antonio, Texas-based company owned by the president’s campaign manager, Brad Parscale.
Huffington Post’s Mary Papenfuss notes that the “family benefits” are “linked to a network of politically connected private companies — operating with the support and help of Trump son-in-law Jared Kushner — that have charged roughly $75 million since 2017 to the Trump reelection campaign.”
Guilfoyle is a former Fox News pundit who left that right-wing cable news channel in 2018 and has been dating Trump Jr. for two years. In January, Trump’s campaign announced that Guilfoyle would be leading joint fundraising between Trump’s reelection campaign and the Republican National Committee (RNC).
Long before she dated Trump Jr., Guilfoyle was married to Democrat Gavin Newsom — who was mayor of San Francisco at the time and went on to become governor of California.
Photo Credit: Gage Skidmore
- Trump Is On A Slippery Exit Ramp - National Memo ›
- Trump Campaign Video Features Conspiracy Theorist Who Backs QAnon, Doubts Coronavirus - National Memo ›
- Twitter Suspends Don Jr. For Spreading Wacky Coronavirus Lies - National Memo ›
- Don Jr. Cut Off By Fox Host Midway Through Epic Epstein Rant ›
- Danziger Draws - National Memo ›
- Report: Don Jr. Fears Election Defeat Will Mean Prosecution Of Trump Family ›
- #EndorseThis: Don Jr. May Need That Drug Test His Daddy Urged For Biden - National Memo ›
- Trump Campaign Secretly Funded Jan. 6 Rally That Led To Capitol Riot - National Memo ›
- In Radio Interview, Trump Again Attacks Pence Over 2020 Election - National Memo ›
- Fox News Hires Lara Trump Despite Dog Charity Scandal - National Memo ›
- GOP Fundraisers Mimic Trump’s Deceptive Tactics To Swindle Donors - National Memo ›
- Did Don Jr. Lie To Prosecutors Under Oath? Watch The Videotape - National Memo ›
- Taxpayers Paid Thousands For Eric Trump’s Trips To Scotland - National Memo ›