#EndorseThis: Trump Is Claiming He's Santa Claus Now? When Will His Charade End?
How many times have we heard President Donald Trump falsely claim that he was the actual winner of the 2020 election? If tens of millions of voters and the Electoral College "landslide" aren't enough to convince him otherwise, what's stopping him from going even further? Imagine him claiming to be Santa Claus, just because. The spectre of that big, orange mess sliding down the chimney is enough to terrify any child.
The holidays aren't over until New Year's Day, so enjoy this hilarious GZERO puppet skit -- where our worst nightmare comes true.
If Trump Can't be President ... Will He Claim to be Santa Claus? | PUPPET REGIME | GZERO Mediawww.youtube.com
- #EndorseThis: On SNL, Santa's Tricky Moment With Savvy Kids ... ›
- Late Night Roundup: Santa Claus Is Scared Of America - National ... ›
- Endorse This: 'Dick Cheney Is A War Criminal' - National Memo ›
- Endorse This: To Pluto — And Beyond! - The National Memo ›
- Endorse This: Jon Stewart Doesn't Think 'Man Baby' Trump Eligible ... ›
- Endorse This: Ted Cruz's Own Joseph McCarthy - National Memo ›
- #EndorseThis: GZERO Obtained Still More Tapes Of 'Perfect' Trump Phone Calls - National Memo ›
- #EndorseThis: Rufus Wainwright Sings 'Bye Bye Bloatus' ›
- #EndorseThis: "Hello, Douchebags" Is How Bill Maher Greets Up-And-Coming Wing-Nuts - National Memo ›
- #EndorseThis: Zuckerberg Takes On Covid-19 In Puppet Rap Battle - National Memo ›
- The Time Trump Asked About a Child's 'Marginal' Santa Belief ›
- Trump to child: Do you believe in Santa? - BBC News ›
- Trump asks 7-year-old, 'Are you still a believer in Santa?' ›
- 'SNL': Michael Che Says 'There's a Lot Funny About' Trump Getting ... ›
- Lincoln Project: Anti-Trump politics ads use comedy as weapon ... ›
- Donald Trump's funniest, most outrageous and controversial moments ›