Randy Rainbow returns in a brilliant new video parody that opens with an "interview" of Sen. Josh Hawley.
The Missouri Republican who has “been canceled more times than [Rainbow's] subscription to Aaron Carter's OnlyFans page" was just the beginning, as he mercilessly roasted every notable Republican “crackpot" -- from Mitch McConnell, Ted Cruz, and Kevin McCarthy to Matt Gaetz, Marjorie Taylor Greene, and beyond.
“All the crackpot villains in the GOP only care to cover their behinds," Rainbow warbles to the tune of The Trolley Song from Meet Me in St. Louis . "And since the last election caused an insurrection, they've lost their goddamn minds."
Click and cackle! It's one of his best.
Clang, Clang, Clang Went Josh Hawley! - A Randy Rainbow Song Parody youtu.be
- #EndorseThis: To Parody QAnon Marjorie, Randy Rainbow ... ›
- #EndorseThis: Randy Rainbow Rips Cruz And Graham Over 'Border ... ›
- #EndorseThis: Randy Rainbow Delivers 'Seasons Of Love' Parody ... ›
- #EndorseThis: Randy Rainbow Wants His Covid-19 Vaccine ... ›
- #EndorseThis: Randy Rainbow's 'Gee Anthony Fauci' Is Parody ... ›
- #EndorseThis: 'Sedition!' Is Randy Rainbow's Latest Parody -- By ... ›
- #EndorseThis: Bette Midler's New Parody Nukes GOP 'Liars-Thugs-And-Traitors' - National Memo ›
- Gaetz And Greene’s ‘America First’ Tour Booted Out Of Three Venues - National Memo ›
- Watch Randy Rainbow Channel Judy Garland to Slam Josh Hawley ... ›
- Don Lemon Mocks Josh Hawley: He's a Victim — Oh My God — Do ... ›
- Bette Midler Slams Senators Ted Cruz and Josh Hawley in Parody ... ›
- Randy Rainbow made his name satirising Trump - now what? - BBC ... ›
- Satirist Randy Rainbow Uses Show Tunes And Pop Songs To ... ›