We can always depend on Rudy Giuliani, the Count Chocula of right-wing paranoia, to provide comic relief at moments of great political tension. Or at least we could until now, when the booze-addled former New York City mayor may finally be going to the sanatorium he deserves.
But we will never forget Kate McKinnon's impressions of Rudy, even if we must give up the habit someday soon. In this episode of Weekend Update she plays off the skilled straight man Colin Jost with all her mad brilliance. Don't miss the naughty allusion to Borat 2.
- Caroline Giuliani, Daughter Of Rudy, Endorses Biden To 'End This ... ›
- Why Rudy Giuliani's 'October Surprise' Blew Up In His Face ... ›
- At A Time Like This, Is There Anyone We Need Less Than Rudy ... ›
- Booty Call Rudy: When Giuliani Attacks The Clintons, Remember ... ›
- Trump Advisers Worry Over Giuliani’s Fumbling Of Election Lawsuits - National Memo ›
- Trump Press Event Livestreams Staffers Mocking Rudy's Hair Dye Disaster - National Memo ›
- Danziger Draws - National Memo ›
- Watch: Rudy Reduced To Peddling Cigars And Gold Coins On YouTube ›
- #EndorseThis: SNL Introduces New Biden In Hilarious Mike Pence Open - National Memo ›
- The Year Of Rudy Giuliani, Human Hand Grenade - National Memo ›
- #EndorseThis: 'Borat' Thanks Giuliani During Golden Globes Acceptance Speech - National Memo ›
- #EndorseThis: CNN Mocks Giuliani, ‘The Guy You Hire If You Want To Be Impeached’ - National Memo ›