Randy Rainbow is back with a stinging new satirical song -- "If Donald Got Fired" -- and this time he's got the legendary Patti Lupone. The setting is the first presidential debate, with Biden and Trump playing their parts, but that hardly matters.
Melodious, hilarious, lyrically clever: It's everything you expect from a Rainbow video -- and it's got Patti Lupone!
You must click.
- #EndorseThis: New Randy Rainbow Parody Sees Off Trump And McEnany - National Memo ›
- #EndorseThis: Randy Rainbow Gets In Holiday Spirit With Rudy Parody ›
- #EndorseThis: Lin-Manuel, Billy Porter, And Dozens Of Stars Raise Their Voices For Georgia ›
- #EndorseThis: 'Sedition!' Is Randy Rainbow's Latest Parody -- By Popular Demand - National Memo ›
- #EndorseThis: Randy Rainbow Delivers 'Seasons Of Love' Parody On Trump's Final Day - National Memo ›
- #EndorseThis: To Parody QAnon Marjorie, Randy Rainbow Rewrites Streisand's 'Evergreen' - National Memo ›
- #EndorseThis: Randy Rainbow Wants His Covid-19 Vaccine - National Memo ›